Saturday, September 01, 2007

Awake Yet Rested

It is 3:11 am. I am wide awake yet I am rested and excited for today.

I know this is a Labor Day Weekend. Most people are getting out of town for one last time to end the summer. Not me, I have a full day of service calls. I am currently booked from 9 am to 6 pm. I think it is great!

The summer was so dead when it came to work. I was sick, almost to the point of death. My wife was so upset she could hardly work. In fact she was fired from her job for being so stressed. She was worried that she would lose me. There was little money, we had started praying for food and gas, just to get from one day to the next.

I am so excited that I can not sleep! I will have a $250 to $400 day. I want to make sure all the invoices are printed. There is enough time between each service call so I don't have put anyone real late.

Well, I better get to work, maybe I can get another hour or two before I have to get on the road.

No comments: