Sunday, September 30, 2007

Listen

I have read so many articles and books about marketing. I struggle with learning what marketing techniques will work in Boise Idaho. I have satisfied clients, but the volume is not where I need it.

It is not easy to find a nitch that fits the home office and small business market. Especially when the computer industry keeps changing. Hardware and software prices go up and down as bad as the stock market. This makes it difficult to give good service at a completive price.

Have you ever tried to hit a moving target? It is not easy! That is what it is like trying to find a nitch market in the computer/networking industry.

Then when I lease expect it, you hit a home run. A couple month back I launched a new website. Its name and title is "I Can Do Tech.com". The monthly unique visits for September blow me over. They rocketed beyond any of the other website I manage.

Maybe that kind of service is what people are looking?

No comments: