Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today - It is good


A cup of coffee and good music sets the tone for a new day. I have listen to a chapter from the Bible. I reflected on the yesterday. I plan today's activities, while my cat (Princess) sits on my lap. She likes to oversee my early morning.

Yesterday, was mostly behind my computer. Setting up email accounts, domain names, and other stuff on the server for my clients. I, even, got to spend some time to catch up on my continual education thru listing to podcasts and videos.

Today is going to be a day on the road. Teaching, coaching, and discussing project details. Oh yes, making visits to a couple friends and people I owe.

At the end of the day I will get home to my family. We will watch some of the new television shows. Then we will go to bed. I will turn my face to the wall and thank God His mercy. I will thank God for giving my health back to me. Then I will fall to sleep.

No comments: