Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just In Time

At one time I worked for this company that had a buyer who believed in the moto, "Just in Time." It seemed that when parts or supplies can in it was within a hour of the time we needed them. Of course in winter, if a supply truck got held up because of snow, need supplies were late.

Life seems to have taken on that same philosophy. Work comes in, or money comes in just in time to pay a bill. Some call it living on the edge. Living pay check to pay check. But it is not a good thing, or is it?

In the Bible, when Moses and the Isrealites were crossing the wilderness they had to depend upon God daily for food and direction. My life has taken that turn. It is not easy, but my faith is increasing.
Just In Time forces me to put full trust in God supply the needs for my family.

No comments: