Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday and What a Summer!

It is Friday and Labor Day weekend. A time to look back and buckle down for school and winter. It is a time top pay for summer vacation, along with saving up for Christmas.

What a summer! I has not been one of the best, and maybe close to the worst summers in my life. However, we have made it through. There has been some good times and bad. Definitely there has been spiritual and emotional growth. I believe my family is closer than at the start. There is a prayer for making reconciliation of distant family members.

Next summer will be better, but for now onward and forward. I have come to far with the business, family, and life to turn back or give up.
It this summer has taught me nothing else has been to trust my pain to God and move forward.

No comments: