Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy And Stretching My Mind

AA Mline the author of Winnie the Pooh rated the way people think. He considered a third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. In the character Pooh Bear, you can read the struggle to be fire-rate.

As often as I wanted to be part of the majority, I seem to be part of the minority. Then there were times I felt my thinking was part of an island in the middle of an ocean of conformity that likes to complains.

Finding a business model, a subject to write about or even, taking a stand on an up unpopular issue is not easy. I often wonder if a nice 8 to 5 job would be better. I have done it. It was very stressful.

Now I am in debt. Slowly climbing out. But I have never been happier in my life. My dependence on God, time with my family, and having to use my brain has stretched be beyond what I could of have imagined.

No comments: