Sunday, September 16, 2007

Struggling At 53

It has been said that life is man struggling against nature, against man, and staying alive. I have come to believe that more than ever.

Just when I think life is going to get easier, then a forgotten detail, or some social economic event brings about an increase in the struggling process.

A wasted, undisciplined youth has not made this year any easier. My heart still desires to reunite with distant family member. Even though those family member live within 10, 20, 300 miles away. I have fogotton when I saw them last not to mention what they look like.

Money, the business, present family, and God consume my thoughts. Not in that order. I still want to make things right with them all.

I still struggle. I crying out to God as I go to sleep asking for help. Help to be delivered me from myself. The biggest things that hinders me from struggling less is me.

No comments: