Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Struggle Without Expected Results

Why do some people are just work and don't seem to get anywhere?

I know several people who are good folks. They work hard, but seem to be locked into a level of struggle. Then there are others who find a comfortable lifestyle. Both are good hearted people. What makes the difference?

Maybe it is that we all struggle. Some have a better lifestyle than others. Maybe some are comfortable in a certain lifestyle?

I remember my dad would not take a promotion where he worked. When I asked him about it, he would simple say that he didn't want the headaches. He did not want rise above the level we lived.

I don't have the answer. In my life I have struggled. I have fell on my face quite a few times. I am still here. I am working. I am struggling to get life's answers. This will more than likely will be the way I am until I shed this earthly shell.

No comments: