Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Smile For A Smile

A smile for a smile, a frown for a frown. You can create your own work environment. You don't have to be overtake with the negativity of others.

In my travels, the most productive people are the most positive. Those who have a frown or walk around with a cloud over their head are the ones who accomplish little. I believe it is because they are so bound up with negative emotions, they can not do much. Certainly they are not flexible to adjust to change and adapt to what is happening around them.

This is especially true when it comes to a individual or small business. The virtue of a smile and a willingness to change makes the difference. I have lost track how many times I have to change, adapt with a smile. Looking back it was all for a good reason. I am better off today, because I did.

No comments: