Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Highs and Lows

If I have learn nothing else, business and life has its highs and lows. For every high point there is a low place.

Weekend sales usually out do that is sold during the week and especially on a Monday. Monday is like the recovery day for the rest of the week. Don't expect to make blockbuster sale numbers on Monday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, is when most people are off work and spending their paycheck.


Whenever I go to an inspirational seminar or have a great time with family and friends, I have to expect a low period following. At first I thought that I might be bi-polar. It all turns out that to be part of the cycle of life.


I am writing on this subject as a reminder to myself. Monday was one of the low days. Money was spent, people were contacted, productive energy was expended, yet no dollars can into business. Watch later this week will hit a record breaking day!

No comments: