Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Love To Teach/Coach

I love to teach. I love to teach adults new skills they thought they would never have or do. The eyes of a student when they open their first email is very fulfilling.

I love to coach. I love to see an individual go beyond perceived limitation. A client who takes basic computer knowledge, then along with my advice, direction and encouragement sets up their own music list, on a computer. Then uses that music for background while working.

My pain, frustration and struggle is and inward fight to get through this life. Helping another forces me to reach beyond myself. To see an individual grow, expand, reach beyond the perceived limitations makes my problems so small. It is as if in their growth pulls me up to a new level of confidence, and growth in my own life.

No comments: