Sunday, September 02, 2007

What Is The Perspective?

Perspective is everything when talking with anybody. Yesterday, I did five business transactions. Each one was a little different. The people, the surrounding, the service, the merchandise, and urgency all affected how the transactions was handled.

Did you know that every computer is a little different. The combination of hardware components, the combination of software programs, and the environmental conditions all affect how that particular computer reacts in any set of circumstances.

When it comes to any interaction, in my life, personal or mechanical, I must keep in the back of my mind what is affecting my perspective along with what is affecting those around me. Otherwise I will never really understand what is really going at that time.

No comments: