Saturday, September 08, 2007

Don't tell me show me.

"Walk the walk and talk the talk."
"Don't tell me, show me"
"Money talks; bullshit walks."
"You shall know them by their fruits."

I could go on. All of the above chics tell us three things.
  1. There are people who sell themselves as something their not.
  2. There are other sell themselves by their actions.
  3. The second group of people will get things done.
At times I feel sorry for the people from the first group, when they are start not to fulfill their sell. To keep from being embarrassed they work twice as hard not to reveal their inability to do what they said they could do.

Friday, I set behind the poor soul who could not write the correct computer code. I was starting to have to teach them. I was getting paid to teach. The lack up skill was beyond what I could help them with in a couple of hours.

No comments: