Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Lot Of People Are Struggling

There are times when you think that you are just getting ahead of the rat race, then a call from a creditor or debt collection. There is an old bill or debt that slip my mind. All I would like to do is get ahead of the fire fighting stage.

The current state of our economy is quite depressing. The only relief is seeing that I am not in the only one that is struggling. After watch the national new, last night, there is a lot of other people who are in the same boat.

My business is computers, I watch different eBay and Craigslist to keep up the prices of used desktop and laptop computers. Yesterday, if I didn't know better I was watching the start of a depression. The used computer market was falling like a rock.

Then only real encouragement I get is when my wife looks at me, with a smile and say, "Things are going to get better."

No comments: