Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Eve Was Quite

We spent New Year's Eve home watching Men In Black 2. Our daughter was on the computer singing to High School Musical 2.

I know that 2008 is going to be full of changes for us. They have already started. I am not sure where we are going from here. All I know is that we got to move forward.

I am going to spend most of today in front of this computer working on those long bankruptcy forms, and write a couple of articles for a friend's blog.

Two good things happen in 2007. We found a great church home. Then I got off prescription drugs. I didn't realize it. I was addicted to prescription drug. I had to take three others to offset the side affects of the first one. Now I am thinking clearer and calmer.

Well, whatever comes our way in 2008, we are ready for it. In this year we may lose our house, but that is alright. we have God and each other.

No comments: