Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Light - Moves Darkness Back

Light comes out from behind the clouds at the most unexpected times. When it does there is a nice feeling that everything will be alright. Then on the physical plane one could be driving at night on slippery roads.

Darkness tries to get to give up and do some crazy self destructive action. Light says keep going, you are on the right path. I will give you a clear direction.

I was driving down the road as temperatures started to fall below the point of freezing. The city lights reflexed off the black ice. A clam started to over come my whole body. Now I knew everything would be alright.

I stopped at a closing CompUSA. There I spent thirty minutes wondering through their supposed close out prices. Then I went on to another big box electronics store where I bought a microphone for a project.

When I got home I was greeted with a smile from my wife and daughter. I could tell the light had reached their lives, also. The rest of the evening was good. We talked about the day. Then we had some of the best tamale pie I had ever eaten. Then I made a few phone calls before going to bed.

No comments: