Thursday, January 17, 2008

There Is A God!

Just when the darkness is blackest. Just when there is no hope springs out the least expected source. A smile, a pleasant voice, or just someone listening can make a world of difference. When expecting a negative reaction, but a friendly smile will burst a ray of sunshine through the clouds.

The actual circumstances are the same. The bankruptcy process is happening. People are still angry with me. However, I am not being overcome by the oppressive darkness that over shadows me on a hourly basis.

In the late afternoon, I looked down at my hand. There is no shaking. Normally toward the end of the day my hands would start a mild shaking. I always thought it was just a nervous condition that I had to live with all my life. Doctors would notice it, by offer no cure. Now it was gone! Could my body be getting healed? That would be so great.

This morning, I am seeing more of God's hand in my life.

No comments: