Monday, January 14, 2008

There Is Light - NOT

Where is light at the end of the tunnel?
What is a good feeling?

Just when you think things are going to get better, along comes a manhole cover and hit you in the face. Why me oh God?

Money for the bankruptcy is paid. Wife and I are good regular jobs. The opportunity to do some podcast and make more than just wages was presented. The house was starting to get cleaner. Our daughter got some new clothes. Then came the manhole cover.

I am presented with facts from my wife that I do not remember. I am not allow to discuss it. I am not allowed to speak. I can not explain. I can not offer defense. All I can do is pray for to be left on the street, alone. I wish my wife and daughter would just leave me and headed for Texas to live with her family.

Sometimes I think it would better. I wish I could undo all the mistakes and wrong that I have done.

No comments: