Saturday, January 12, 2008

Taking Care Of Business

I took the last of the money to the para legal who is helping us with the bankruptcy. There was just enough in my wallet to pay him. Now I got to get up money for electricity, space rent, and other bills.

A couple of entrepreneurs have approached me. They want me to help them with starting an internet radio programs. If I do it right I could make enough money to some financial security in our lives.

My daughter and I are going to clean this house. It is long over due. This is the first time that any of us have had enough energy to do anything past the survival mode.

Friday was good. We were able to get our daughter a new outfit for school and a nice pink Bible. Wife and I felt good that we could get her something that would help her feel good. I know it has been hard on our daughter. She has been a real inspiration through all the darkness. Who says you can not learn from your children.

No comments: