Friday, January 11, 2008

Angry With Me

They are all angry with me. Some are even threating to file criminal action. My wife blames me for everything. I can't say a word without being in the wrong.

I know I caused it all. I have no excuses. If it was not for my wife and daughter, I would just go to jail, pay off my debt in debtors prison. If it was 150 years ago.

God oh God what can I do? I am praying, I am looking for everyway possible to pay people I owe. But the money just dried up. Work stopped coming in. I have electric, gas and food bills to pay.

I felt guilty stopping by McDonald's to get a sandwich before work. I needed some energy to make it through my shift. We need that money along with money from driving 5 miles less to pay the electric bill. We had to buy clothes for my daughter $15. I should of have put that money toward paying another creditor.

I don't want to file bankruptcy. I want to pay my creditor. But I just don't have the money. They want to file criminal charges. Well, if they do and I go to jail, other people I owe will not get paid.

Oh God, I just want this to end.

No comments: