Saturday, January 05, 2008

Up Down Up Down

Up, Down, Up, Down, oh God I feel like a yo yo! When will it ever level out!

One minute everything seems like things are on the upward climb the next, I feel like I am laying face down of the payment.

My wife went to the ATM to take out some money to pay bill. The ATM had a glitch. It took the money out of the account, but did not dispense the money. Three hours later she was told it would be 10 days before the money could be put back in the account.

A friend showed up with some side work to me. Hopefully, he shows up tomorrow to pay me.

When I left for work, the gas gauge was on the left side of empty. I was sweating bullets all the way to the gas station. The fear of running out of gas consumed me. I did make it without running out of gas.

Work did not have that many sales, more people were coming in and complaining about the little things. However, in their eyes these were big issues.

Saturday should be better. I if nothing else it is a busy with errands and talking to different people. Bottom-line, I don't really care. I just want it to end on a upward note.

No comments: