Friday, January 04, 2008

Out Of The Mouth Of Children

I woke my daughter up. The first things that came out of her seven year old mouth was. "Mommy and I talked, yesterday. We are going to make this day better."

How can you have a bad day when a child tells you that at the start of the day. Things have been so dark, it has been hard to stay positive. When a child test tells you that the difficulties of life are going to get better, I would like to believe them.

The day did get better. It was the best day at work since I start there. I tripled sales of all the others. Our daughter fits in at her day care. I was offered a deal to advertise on a internet radio program. My wife got paid. Dinner was great; homemade chili.

Today, I have to meet with a paralegal, and make some difficult phone calls. Today is going to be another good day. Why? Because I believe what my daughter said. I am going to take that one good day and make into two good days.

No comments: