Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Taking Over Physically

Just when things start to look good, another blow comes. It was not bad enough getting cussed out by my wife, but when I got home she told me she lost her job. She told the current temp agency that she was going with another agency in two weeks. They fired her on the spot. There goes money we can't do without.

I fixed a friends, girlfriend computer. They gave me a check made out to the business. Well, the business (TEN Solutions) is closed. I can not cash the check. Now when I call to get another check they don't answer their phone. Reaping what I sow.

I have buried my self in such a whole that it is starting to affect me physically and mentally. At work speaking and thinking through difficult situation is becoming hard. I feel my body is cramping. At times I have trouble walking. Sitting up straight is almost impossible.

No money for a haircut. I am overdue. We need $85 to get an evaluation from Debt Reduction Services. The money is not their. No way to get the money. Well, if my wife gets paid Thursday. I am hoping if they will let us go through the interview. They we can pay them Thursday. Get the certificate, then finally file.

My back is tight. Portions of my face are numb. The stress is slowly becoming overwhelming. I don't know how much long my body can hold out.

Regardless of all my sin. Regardless of where we are at. I know if I die today, God will take me. This life is but a feating moment in the compared to all eternity. Regardless if my current condition, I have hope in only one source.

No comments: