Saturday, January 19, 2008

Becoming A Peace Maker

Last Wednesday on Law and Order, the character played by Chris North made the comment that he wanted to try the role of peace maker for a while. He like his new partner. Chris wanted to act as a buffer until her abrasive attitude smoothed out.

I have found myself, more verbal. Not in an aggressive sort of way. The verbal expression is leaning toward a more tell it like it is , yet peace maker.

My perspective may be all wrong. I may just be to passive. All I know is that if the words I say is encouraging, and have a positive spin. Then the people I am around will be more enrich after and encounter with me.

Chris North's character, from Law and Order, has evolved over the years. At one point he was very reactionary. He punched out some high ranking New York City official. Then he got sent to a boring out of the police station. From there he came back into the spot light with more humbler and mature attitude about life and work.

Is it a sign of growing old, maybe? His character may just of have found the best way to get his need met.

No comments: