Monday, January 07, 2008

Darkness - Where is the light?

There is nothing but darkness. Where is the light??? The depression, oppression is overwhelming. It is paralyzing. It is not just me, but the whole family.

My wife and I have been in survival mode for so long that the house shows it. The house is dirty. We do the dishes, and some cleaning. Anything more is done when we are surrounded by work, money coming in, and good news.

I try to clean, but I can't do it all. I have to look at a dirty bathroom sink several times, before I clean it. My wife has good days, then she does the dishes and clean the counters. It is so very hard to examples to our daughter when we can verily do things.

In church, yesterday, morning the preacher talked about love, hope, and light. He talked about expecting a surprise miracle this week. I have been praying, not for a miracle, but just help, work, to get out of this hole. Nothing has happen, we are still going down, down, and down some more.

Where it the light at the end of the tunnel? We are nothing more in a deep hole headed down. I am praying for a place to rent, and the money to pay for it. Right now we have neither.

I wish I could give my body, and life to keep from my wife and daughter for going down the road we are headed.

No comments: