Friday, January 18, 2008

Forgiveness and Hate

I am starting to get reactions from people and business to our filing the bankruptcy. The different reactions have been from one extreme or the other. Some where expected. While other were quite a shock. I guess it really shows the business or individuals real colors.

One business associate has been reacting in anger. Threats through someone they were coaching. It upset my wife, when she got the phone call. My first response was anger for the threat. Later I was sadden because I really wish I could of have paid everything and been done with the matter.

Then the one individual who I expected to scream and threaten, did not do that. They offered a solutions that was more than generous. $15 a month for a service that we need anyway. It was more than what I would of have paid for the service, but we can live with the offer.

Of course there are the big financial corporations that are waiting in the wings. They are currently having to deal with bigger fish than me. Foreclosures or repositions of 10 to 100 thousands of dollars items. They are more than likely waiting for me to pick up my payments. That I want to do this month.

I can't change how people react to me, but I can definitely control my response to them. No matter how bad I feel. No matter what I wish I could do. I am stuck making the course. My prayer is to right all the wrong that I have done.

No comments: