Wednesday, January 16, 2008

There Is Light - Maybe?

Even through my day is good. Things get accomplished. But there comes a night. Not telling what the night and its' darkness holds in store.
During the day, miracles happen. The day is when good gets to spread. The night replaces the daylight, that is when light disappears. Then anything can happen.

The day was good. The evaluation from Debt Reduction Services was completed with few hick-ups. Self Help Legal got the paperwork to court. Electronically, I might add. We drove out of Self Help Legal's parking lot feeling much lighter.

The rest of the day was spent reading, discussing what we could do to improve the amount of money we bring into our home. I even was able to spend some time helping our daughter with her homework.

Phone conversations were positive. The whole rest of the was on a positive note. That was until I woke up at 2:32 am. I was alone in bed. An overwhelming, oppressive feeling just consumed my entire body. It was a if a holocaust was about to happen. What made it worst was that I did not know where it was going to come from.

An hour later I got out of bed to started the morning coffee. Turned on the computer. Opened my word processor and started to write. I am not going to let the darkness ruin the good from yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one needs expert view about running a blog after that i propose him/her to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the pleasant work.


Also visit my blog cash a check online