Monday, January 21, 2008

The Hole

It seems no matter how far up the hole I climb, there is something comes along to that destroys all the progress I make. Then gravity takes over and I fall back down. Why is that?

Finally, I find a couple hand holds on sides of the wall. I looks like a way to climb out of this hole. I reach out with my right hand and grab this rock. Then I stick my left toe into a notch about two feet off the bottom of the hole. My biceps tighten as I pull myself up. I grasp a two inch root with my left hand.

I reached with my right hand for a loose clump of dirt. I know that clump of dirt was not going to hold my weight. Yet I reached out and try to pull myself up. Sure enough when I pulled on it, it broke apart. Right back to the bottom of the hole I landed on my back, again!

You would think after trying a number of times I would give up. I can not give up. I must get out of this hole. To many people are depending upon me. I did not indent to get in this whole. I just make a group of wrong decisions. Oh God I wish I could change those decisions.

Here it is almost 3 am in the morning. I have been awake since midnight. I should of have been asleep. I usually wake up in another half hour.

Well, I better start checking out the walls of this hole, again. Maybe I can find another possible path out of this hole.

No comments: