Monday, December 24, 2007

Rats Fleeing The Ship

Illegal immigrates leaving the United States and heading back home. Conditions are getting so rough that a growing number of illegal immigrates are head south for Christmas and good.

If I write about something that is happening in the news, I usually like to add the links or sources where I got the facts. Today, I found an article that maybe so new that I feel the need to write needs to be posted.
  • Are we starting to get so tough on them that they are leaving?
  • Is our economy so bad that the poverty of Mexico is attractive?
I have been told by several friends that I am over reacting. The American economy is not as bad I think it is. Do they have their heads in the sand? Maybe so. I just know that Latino's leaving the United States for home after being here for several years make me think of rats deserting a sinking ship.

What do you think? Am I right or Wrong?

No comments: