Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Is Over Now The Street

Christmas is over and now it is time to pay the piper. Debt and all the bills that were ignored from 2007 have come due. 2008 may find me on the street.

There is no one to blame but myself. My only regret is that this will affect my family, also.

Today, I am going to make a bunch of phone calls. I am hoping at the very least that I can move us to a small trailer. But we have no money.

Over the last couple of months I have been selling off almost every non-needed thing we own. Now our house is soon to go. Our income when from $1000 per week to less than $500, between my wife and I. It seems no matter what I have done in 2007 we kept bringing in less money. No the wolf is at the door.

At least our daughter had a good Christmas. We spent about $100 on her a guitar and cloths. Even still we are doom.

No comments: