Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas - What do you want?

  • What do you want for Christmas?
  • Is it something practical?
  • Is it something fancy?
  • Is it something that will add to your toy list?
  • Could it be something that will benefit all of humanity?

My daughter is asking for a guitar. She want like music. She has that inter desire to perform in front of people. So at 7 years old is a good gift for her.

My wife has put up so much pain and heartache from different people. I want to give her something that will make her feel special.

I would just like to see a better year in 2008. So I my Christmas wish list is wisdom, and things that would make me a better person to whom I live around and do business.

I made bad decisions in 2007. Some accumulated affects of medications doctors put me on were finally seen. Now steps are being taken to reverse them. I am doing it with prayer and the doctors. That would be spending money I do not have at this time.

When I started this blog it was about the computer industry. It has been ever changing to me and my commentary of news. I would like to get it more focused to help people see a little different perspective than what might not been seen or read anywhere else.

Tell me what you want from this blog in 2008. That will be my Christmas gift to you.

No comments: