Saturday, December 29, 2007

Beat Up or Go Forward

I could be so easy to get depressed. I could be so easy to become incapacitated with negative emotions. But I choose not to let myself be that way.

This is a very dark time in my life. I have to much counting on me to succeed. I can not give up. I will not give up. I must and will go forward.

Last night when I got home from work, about 7:15 p.m. I found myself grumpy getting ready to snap at my wife and daughter. Once I saw what I was about to say, I went into the bedroom. Then changed my clothes, and went to bed.

I woke up 5 hours later. There was my beautiful wife sitting up in bed. She could not sleep because of all the dark things going on in our lives. We talked for sometime about the feeling we were going through. She was blaming herself. I was blaming myself. Finally, we agreed it was better just to take a hard look at what went wrong in 2007 and move forward.

We agreed that there would be a few things we are definitely going to do from this day forward. I have listed them below.
  • Turn loose of the network marketing business.
  • Expand, research and turn the writing into and income side business.
  • Have our day jobs 40 hour plus per week main income.
  • Seek out people that successful for advice.
  • Pray for wisdom from God to make the right decisions.

No comments: