Monday, December 17, 2007

Jack La Lane is Back!

This morning when I got up, my wife was up watching an info commercial of Jack La Lane. I had to do a double take. He is still alive.

I remember in the 50's and 60's watching Jack La Lane doing jumping jacks on our first TV. He was the first fitness guru on TV. His exercises were simple. Dad would do the exercises with Jack before he would go to work.

Today, he is doing one of those early morning info commercial. Now I got motivated me to Google Jack LaLane. Google came back with 58,600 and Yahoo came back with 146,000 instances that Jack La Lane was found on the World Wide Web.

I found JackLaLane.com. The Official website of Jack La Lane. So I click on the link. Jack has very impressive website. It contains a pictures, health tips, and products. There a few cartoons. It is done with the same energy and style that I remember as a kid watching him on TV.

You check out Jack's website. If for nothing else to see what a 91 year that exercises is like.

No comments: