Sunday, August 26, 2007

Commitment Is Following Through

A big part of being a father, a family man, and a business person is following through on commitments. Making the commitments in a timely matter is what makes or breaks a persons reputation.

I know that much of my life has been running from commitments, where I perceived it to be to hard or painful for me to do. This habit has ruin my relationships with many people. Here at this point in time, at this point in time, I am need to make a turn around by keeping those commitments of mypast.

No, my name is not Earl. I hope my IQ level is a few points higher than Earl. Things are not going to change overnight. I am going to have some hard painful work ahead of me. I do know my relationship with customers, friends, and family will improve.

This is one part of my life that I see as one area of failure. I am no longer let this defeat me.

No comments: