Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veterans - Thank You


Today we honor those men who fought so that we could have basic freedoms. Over the 200+ years of our country we have had many wars. Millions have suffered both physical and mental wounds for an idea and philosophy we hold; "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

We have always had citizen of this country who disagreed with our government to fight a war. That is okay. Men and women have fought, suffered, and died so they could voice their objections.

This morning I have searched on Google Images. Some were not pretty. Some made war look glorious. There were even some charts and posters.

Still I have to say, THANK YOU, to all those who fought in wars, and conflicts. I may not of have agree with them all, but I have to respect what was done for my freedom.

No comments: