Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Osmond Family

Possibly one of the greatest fathers died a week ago in Provo Utah. George Osmond was the patriarch of one of the most popular singing families. All of his children including Donny and Marie are known for their singing and family values.

A true test of any man's reputation is by the lives of his children. Not many men, after they are dead have their children on Oprah's show. The Osmond siblings discussed the man who created an entertainment dynasty-their father. They honor his memory with laughter, tears and an incredible.

Even though I may disagree with his religious beliefs, I wish I could of have had the same influence on my children as he did. He had to be a businessman, a counselor, an expert at time management, a coach, and a life of personal integrity. I can not see anyone faulting George Osmond.

I can not see any better example of an earthly father.

No comments: