Thursday, October 04, 2007

Taking it on the road

I have never been one to sit still in a comfort zone. Even at the age of 16, I was hitchhiking through out north California. The first half of my Junior year in high school was at a school 60+ plus miles away.

Looking at some business networking possibilities, the idea of reaching out beyond the borders of Boise Idaho can be a reality. I remember a saying, "An expert is someone that lives more than 50 miles away".

I have the skills, the knowledge, and the passion. Why not? Why not help people with their computers, and small businesses? It would definitely increase my families income potential. When I mentioned it to my wife, she seemed to like the idea.

Now to put it out there to some national contacts and see what happens?

No comments: