Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sin, Sefishness, and Wastefulness

A selfish, wasteful, sinful youth doesn't make for a good life when you get old. God I wish I could undo a lot of what I have done, not to mention the my influence to others.

I sit in praying to make my family's life better. Thinking about the scripture that reads, "you reap what you sow". Praying that in the last few years of my life I can make a turn around and a difference.

I had left my first wife and two children. Not spent any real time with them as they were growing up. The 40 years of my life it was all about me. Money, sex, drugs, and my way. Now I want to change that.

Here I sit at 53 with a wife and 7 year old daughter on the edge of being on the street. I want to work, but the volume of work is not there. Bills are piling up. I am praying not just for a miracle, but redemption.

I don't want my wife and daughter to suffer for what I have done. I want them to see and experience I know to be true. That truth is that God is real and He will supply all our needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are truly a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible.
It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork.

you have done a excellent task in this subject!

My site :: cash advance for