Saturday, October 06, 2007

Never Give Up Never Give In

"Never Give Up, Never Give In," is the inspiring phrase that Tim Allen would say in a Star Trek parody like movie. The movie was about Tim Allen playing a character like William Shatner. In the movie a group of space aliens saw the transmission of a TV show, and believed what they saw. Tim Allen ended up helping the space aliens defeat the evil space empire.

There are times, I feel, helplessly trapped in a situation where I do not have the training, skills, or ability to accomplish what is required of me. Within in myself I want to run and hide within a safe zone.

But there is something within me that says, "Never Give Up, Never Give In".

Each time I go forward, I find I have the ability to do more than I think I could. It is just a matter of pressing forward pass all the doubts, and insecurities.

No comments: