Monday, March 05, 2007

Vista Popularity is Going Down

This morning I awoke, got my morning cup of coffee then went to my computer. There I began to read the morning technology news. The first two headlines from information week struck my eye. The Department of Transportation (DOT) has put a stop of their computer being upgraded to Vista. Second the Free Software Foundation is urging people to take their new computers and install Linux. The popular free operating system.

The first full week in March is starting to see a sharp decline in Vista's popularity. In the past couple of weeks I have had more customers get their computer's rebuilt or buy refurbished, so they would not have to upgrade to Vista. I have even got a phone call from a Vista user asking me to take Vista off his computer and install Windows XP.

No comments: