Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Hate Upgrades - Sometimes

Upgrades are nice. They make improvements on existing software and drivers. What I don't like is when that upgrade makes things worse or harder. Right now I am dealing with two upgrades that I wish didn't happen.

Itunes upgraded their media player. I downloaded it and did the install. Itunes has not worked since. I use Itunes for my podcast downloads and playing. I use certain podcast like listing to the morning news.

I have gotten so frustrated that I have had to go to another two programs to have the same results. Apple hurry up and fix your upgrade!!!

I have a couple of clients that have upgraded to Vista when they bought their new computer. Both are having issues with installing old software. They have found that they are having to get the new updated versions. One will client with 2 computers will have to spend over $3,000 before they can get back to functionality before the upgrade.

No comments: