Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Have Been Sick

I have been sick and I hated it. The past almost two weeks put me on my back to the point. I hated to lay in bed. I hated watching TV. At one point I was starting to hate my body for making me sick.

Now that I am feeling better the Eternal Optimism in me is starting to rise again. I start asking my self why did I get sick and what good and come out of being sick.
  • Why did I get sick? I most likely got sick from over stretching my physical abilities. I was forced to take time and rest where I would not otherwise.
  • What did I learn from being sick? Every time that I am sick, I usually have to slow down to look at spiritual and family aspects of my life. This has been one such time.
  • What am I going to do differently? Well, I am going to do more with less, or just not do it. My family and spiritual time is an important part of my daily routine. These are two things I have really lost sight. In losing this sight I was losing on all sides of my life.

No comments: