Monday, July 30, 2007

Business Requires Hard Choices


I have never called myself a business person. I prefer, teacher, technical adviser, technical engineer. But I have always hated the term business man or person. I would rather someone else do that part.

When starting EFCussins.com, TEN Solutions, and more recently I Can Do Tech.com, my goal was to help people. My desire was to make a living from people with their computer problems. I have gotten some work, but not the volume that I need to sustain a business.

I have not given up on helping individual with their computer needs! As a business model, I don't know how that is going to work. I see, and hear need from the Baby-boomer generation. I want to take it beyond a popper, struggling level. I want to have an enriched service for everyone that calls me.

Oh yes, I need the volume of clients to dollars that will support my family.

No comments: