Friday, June 22, 2007

Computer Techs Are Not All The Same

This morning I did a Yahoo Local search for computer repair in the Boise ID area. There is over 50 different listing. Some of them I know. Some I do not know. But I do know, that they are all vary in experience and knowledge.

There are computer techs that I will easily consider fair better, than myself. There is other who lack in certain areas, that I am proficient. We are out there competing for the repair for your computer.

Considering the wealth of knowledge in Idaho. The three strike rule my best advice to anyone looking to get computer, and/ or network up and running.
  1. If the computer is not working right after the first visit, there could of have been an unknown issues the computer tech did not see.
  2. After the second visit the computer tech needs to pull his/or her resources. There could be a gap in the techs knowledge/experience base, that they need.
  3. In my opinion, after the third try, it is is time to call in a different computer tech maybe a different company.

No comments: