Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Looking Back 50+ Year

Every year between Christmas and New Years you hear and read of a lot of "looking back on the past year". They cover who died, who did great things and who did bad things. This year I want to do something a little different. I want to look back at the last 50 plus years and the people who had affect on my life.

  • My parents - They were poor, but they did the best they could. My dad had a work ethic of work even when your body did not feel like it. Mom always wanted the best morally and spiritually for my brother and I.
  • Steve Hasting - Now dead, he showed me responsibility in a time when we were hitchhiking across the United States.
  • Wally and Beverly Walrath - I saw in them Christian love when they had no reason when a skinny four-eyed kid walked up the hill to their goat ranch.
  • L. S. Boardman - He encourage me to use E. F. Cussins, because I would get more respect from using my initials over my first name.
  • Michael Silbaugh - How not to sell or run and business
  • Chris Luck - How a business should be run
  • Carlos Gurtezzes - A friend and co-worker
  • Norma - I can love, I can love unselfishly

These are the 10 people who have had the biggest affect on me. Most are dead, so are still living. Their memories will always live in my mind.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License .


No comments: