Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some Time It Takes Encouragement

There are times when we need encouragement from other people. Like the old song, "No man is an island". If we ever feel that we are an island to our selves it get very, very, hard.

I am the type of person who likes bury myself in work. When I go through a hard place. As time gets harder, I start to pull myself from those around me, especially those who love and care about me.

There are days I find comfort from my morning reading of scriptures. This morning was Proverbs 24:12. I quote, "If you say, 'Bue we knew nothing about this,' does not he who weight the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?"

A lot of what I do, I really do not what I am doing. I am just acting, speaking or writing in the best the direction that seems right for that moment in time.

No comments: